Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun Weekend and Sweetness :)

Friday night, we invited some friends over for a fire in the backyard.  Jeff has been wanting to put the fire pit to use for a while now so this was a big deal. ;)  Good company, good food, and a cozy fire.  Doesn't get much better than that!

On Saturday, we went to my sister Lynsey's "Baby Celebration." It was a fun get-together with family and friends to celebrate the upcoming arrival of my nephew, Trey! :)
Lynsey, Rob, and Hailey

Dessert Table [Chocolate dipped oreos on a stick=cutest rattles]




I helped with the decorations and the food and had such a fun time! I love babies and am so excited to meet baby Trey!

After the "Baby Celebration", we ventured out to Ogden to go to a Halloween party at Jeff's brother, Stephen's house.  Jeff was so excited to FINALLY shave his facial hair into the long awaited handlebars!! Jeff dressed up as his dad for Halloween. Ha ha! It turned out so funny! I was laughing all night watching Jeff swing his long hair around.


Dean and Dean's impersonator, Jeff
Me, Stephen, and Jeff.  AKA Vet, Bam-Bam, and Dean

We had so much fun! :)

I left the party for a bit to watch my sister Hailey perform in her performance group, Aerial Amore.  They are so talented and beautiful performers! They are performing at the Castle of Chaos for Halloween and have an AWESOME show and always have a full audience. [you should go watch them...so worth it]

Aerial Amore

My sister, Hailey

Also, I must say: I have been so sick this weekend.  Just crummy.  All this excitement was not helping me get any better.  Sunday morning, I wake up and Jeff says, "Go back to sleep.  You need your rest."  In the meantime... Jeff is doing laundry, cleaning the house, vacuuming and goes to Starbucks to get me a nice hot bowl of my favorite oatmeal.  He brings me breakfast in bed and medicine. Is he not the sweetest!?
Oh and might I add that he rented Bridesmaids for me and even watched it with me that night. It is a hilarious movie and I loved ending my weekend cozied up on the couch with Jeffy.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have seen Hailey. Thank you for helping with the shower! It was a blasty blast.

    ReplyDelete