Today and every day I am thankful for my wonderful family! (My sister Emily is missing from this picture and my Dad is taking the photo.)
I am also thankful for...
-A warm home.
-Happiness.
-Food.
-Clean water.
-Good friends.
-Laughter.
-Jeffery.
-A job. (that I love)
-My car.
-Jeff's family.
-Photographs.
-An education.
-A healthy body.
-Love.
-Ike.
-Life.
Thanksgiving dinner with my family was last night and with Jeff's family tonight! We had great food last night and great company. We hosted it at our house and I was surprised we were able to get everyone to fit comfortably! It was so good to have the whole family together! We all missed Emily though.
On another note, my sister Lynsey gave birth to my 2nd nephew on Monday! He's so cute and it was so fun to have him here for Thanksgiving! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BABY TREY!


No comments:
Post a Comment