Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One Step Closer!

I am so happy to announce my new job! I am the new HUC (Health Unit Coordinator) of the Newborn ICU at the University of Utah.  This is the unit I have always wanted to work in and could not be any more thrilled to start!  This is my last week at Huntsman in Surgery, and as much as I will miss the staff and fun times, I am so excited for something new.

Jeffery also has exciting news! He has received 2 raises in his 4 months of employment at his new job! He is such a hard worker.

This brings us both one step closer to where we want to be in our careers and we are SO thankful. :)

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! and you get to work with your BFFer...even better! Only 4 more days until we start! wahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! I forgot to mention that important detail! I start the 18th now, so you'll definitely have to let me know how Monday goes for you! :D

      Delete