About a month before the end of every semester, I find myself burning out. My motivation begins to lack. My attention span is completely gone. I get "stupid" where I feel like I can only understand nursing concepts - all common sense and normal world things become more difficult.
I'm waiting for my second wind, although it doesn't really matter if it comes or not, because I have to keep moving forward regardless! So... here's to getting though these last several weeks while the weather is warming up and I'm cooped up for hours at a time for lecture. Bleh.
I am so ready for Summer! Jeff and I are going to do some traveling. In May we are going to Mexico for our honeymoon, June we're heading south to St. George area, July we're going to Bear Lake and somewhere undecided, August we're going to Joe's Valley/ City of Rocks. We have our "Pass of all Passes" again this year so we will be spending much of our free time at the water park. We will also spend a lot of our time in the canyons rock climbing, hiking, and biking and at the lakes. Yay! I'm so excited I can't even stand it! (no wonder my focus on school has gone out the window...) And the BEST part?? Jeff and I will have the summer off together!! The first one in a looonnnng time.

You can do it!
ReplyDelete