There are several things I have completed that would have made it on this documented bucket list such as getting married, traveling out of the country, buying a house and flying on an airplane. Here are some more things (not all) I hope to get accomplished in my life:
1. Travel to Europe
2. Travel to Hawaii
3. Complete a triathlon
4. Graduate college
I have been so fortunate lately. I feel like all at once all of our dedication is paying off, and it inspires me to continue reaching for new goals.
(Any takers on joining me for a triathlon?!)
I'll do a tri with you! But we have to wait until after the little babe gets here. There is one in May that my sisters like to do (the one I did) we could do that one! :)I need something to motivate me so I can lose this baby weight.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYes, please! You will be the perfect partner. May would give us a perfect amount of time to train! :) And P.S. I do not think you'll have much of an issue... That belly is ALL baby!
Delete