Obviously, I am not the best blogger.
UPDATES:
Many life changes have taken place since I last blogged and that is likely why I fell off the blogging wagon. I graduated! I started my job in the NICU as a nurse! I started Weber State's BSN program!
Jeff is still in school. Story of our lives. STUDENTS for LIFE.
I injured myself rock climbing 6 weeks ago. I was going for the top move on this boulder problem in Little Cottonwood Canyon and fell on my ankle wrong. I completely tore the biggest ligament in the ankle and basically demolished all the little ligaments and tendons too. Luckily all I needed was some rest and physical therapy! I still have issues with it, but I am back to biking, climbing and hiking as tolerated. :)
We went to Europe in March. I posted the photobook I made from the trip on the blog! We had such a wonderful time together and can't wait for our next trip!
We went to the Dominican Republic in May. Our good friends Amber and Kirby got married! It was so beautiful and it was such a fun and relaxing vacation!
I have one more semester left of the BSN program at Weber, thank goodness! I will be done in December!
Ike is living the good life like always. ;)
We cut down our huge pine tree in the backyard in February and have attempted to replace it with a peach tree. It's not looking promising! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment