Warning: cheesy post to follow. If you are repulsed by sappy, squishy, and fuzzy things, now is your opportunity to stop reading. You have been warned. ;)
Sunday is Jeffery's 28th birthday! I am a little early in this post, but I am hoping we are so busy celebrating this weekend, that I will not have time to write on Sunday.
I'm feeling even more fortunate to have Jeffery in my life this year, as we embark on parenthood together. I love that this is something he has always wanted and am thrilled to be able to share in these moments with him. I feel like the luckiest wife alive when I think of who Jeff is. I can't imagine a more perfect person for me, and I am forever grateful he was born 28 years ago. There are just SO many things I love about him. I wouldn't change a thing about him. I am certain his single, most important goal in this life is to make me happy. If you were to ask him his goals, somehow they would all translate to how he will improve his life or himself to better serve his family. He truly is amazing & he sure knows how to make me feel loved, special and important. So I hope this weekend, he feels the same way he makes me feel every single day.
I love you, Jeffery!

No comments:
Post a Comment