Life is busy, to say the least. I like it that way.
Jeff and I don't see each other as often as I'd like, BUT we definitely see each other more than like a military family or long-distance relationships. So I'm thankful.
Here is what a usual week looks like for us:
Sunday:
Jeff: OFF!
Traci: Work 5:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Monday:
Jeff: Work 5:00 AM - 5:00PM, Class 9:00 - 9:50 AM and 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Traci: Clinical 6:00AM - 3:00 PM, Work 5:00 PM - 5:30 AM
Tuesday:
Jeff: Work 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Class 6:00 PM - 7:50 PM
Traci: Clinical 6:45 AM - 4:00 PM, Work 5:00 PM - 5:30 AM
Wednesday:
Jeff: Work 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Class 9:00-9:50 AM and 5:30 PM - 8:20 PM
Traci: Class 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
(Oh yayyy! We get to see each other tonight.)
Thursday:
Jeff: Work 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Class 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Traci: Class 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, Test 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
(And again!!)
Friday:
Jeff: Work 5:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Class 9:00-9:50 AM
Traci: Music class whenever.
(Helloooo weekend!!)
Saturday:
Jeff: Works most for 8 hours.
Traci: OFF!
The beginning of the week is hectic and then it slows down. It is a bummer to not have dinner together every night like last semester but we'll survive. I am so glad we are able to spend time together. In our free time we have been rock climbing and wedding planning. I have the best supporter by my side and am so happy to have him!
P.S... Wonder why Jeff is working SO MUCH? It might have something to do with... ANOTHER PROMOTION! Woo hoooo! Jeff has such a strong dedication to his work and I'm so proud of him.
sounds busy and awesome.... Good job Jeff!!!!
ReplyDelete