Friday, October 26, 2012

Ramblings.

Here I sit... 5:22 AM.
I've been up since 4:30 AM when Jeff left for work.
I should go run, but it is snowy.
(Since I'm not a runner, conditions must be prime)
So I'll workout inside instead.

I'm trying to get fit for the wedding.
And really just life, too.
But you know what sucks?
Back fat.
You can not suck in back fat.
Does that mean that back fat actually doesn't suck?

So many people tell me that they fought more with their spouse during their engagement and wedding planning time than any other time in their relationship.
Jeff and I have never been happier.
Cheesy, I know.
But seriously, it's always been great and now it's just greater!

My dog is almost 4. That's 28 in dog years.
He's the best.
I'd have so many blog posts dedication to him, but I don't want people to think I'm a crazy dog lady.
Like all the posts people have for their children.
How cute they are. (He's damn cute.)
Their accomplishments. (He has mastered "bang" where I point my finger like a gun and shoot and then he plays dead.)
Potty-training. (He's poops on the grass EVERY time!)
See? I told you - the best!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha oh my gosh this post is so funny! Weird and random, but so funny :) I just love you TP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back fat is the worst!!! What I hate more than anything is when bras squeezes it and you can see a big back roll through shirts... sigh

    ReplyDelete