Sorry this photo is not the highest quality... I have an ancient phone.
We are dogsitting this week for Brad and Leah's little puppy, Zeus! He and Ike are great friends! (Look at them holding back paws.) Zeus is so cute and energetic. I'm sure Ike is loving having someone to rough-house with!
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I will be making 4 pies today!! Apple, pumpkin, Oreo cream, and peanut butter. Yummmmmy!
I have been doing a lot of wedding planning lately, because all of a sudden, we had less than 4 months to go! In the last week, I've hired the photographer, videographer, photobooth, and DJ! AND came out $1500 under budget in those areas. LOVE that! Because we are getting married in the middle of a semester, we are going to spend one or two nights somewhere and then finish the semester. We will go on our honeymoon at the beginning of May. Any ideas on where we should stay for our wedding night?

That picture is so cute!! And wow!! You sure got a lot done while I was gone!! I can't wait to be filled in on it! :) and as far as the honeymoon goes, an all inclusive resort in Mexico would be so fun! And I bet they have good deals. :)
ReplyDeleteAnniversary in ;)
ReplyDelete