Monday, December 3, 2012

My Better Half

I am so thankful for this guy.


He reads me like a book. 
Even when I am hiding my emotions and stress, he gets it.
But instead of drawing attention to it, he just does things to make it better.
Like, waking up before me to make my breakfast, lunch, and cook me a wonderful pasta dinner for my night shift.
Doing all of the dishes and laundry while I'm gone, when he could be studying.
Making sure I have a relaxing day off and making me homemade icecream shakes.
I notice every time I start thinking I'm going to lose it, he somehow makes everything manageable and cheers me right up (when I didn't think he knew I wasn't okay).

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful support by my side and am so grateful for everything he does for me.

2 comments: