Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Before the world ends...

I have:
-Worked at a fast food joint, in a cave, as a waitress, as a preschool co-teacher, for a retail store, in a gym, at a school, with cancer patients, and finally in the newborn ICU.
-Studied for a total of 17 years. 13 for K-12, and 4 in college so far.
-Owned an Isuzu Rodeo, Chevy Cobalt, Jeep Wrangler, and now a Honda Accord.
-Been engaged.
-Traveled to San Diego, Las Vegas, St. George, Spokane, and various parts of UT, ID, and WY.
-Moved a total of 11 times.
-Learned to be grateful for what I have, always.
-Had hundreds of pets during childhood (literally), but only 2 on my own.

I still need to:
-Become a nurse.
-Graduate college.
-Get married.
-Travel to Mexico, Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand... many, many more.
-Buy a home.
-Have children, eventually.


Hmmmm... according to my list, the world cannot end on the 21st, because I cannot complete my goals in less than 48 hours.  ;) Hahahaa. 

1 comment: