Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Change of Pace

Next week is Finals Week for me!
And then a week or 2 after that, it's Finals Week for Jeff!

HALLELUJAH!!
I am so ready to be busy with other things than school.  I am so ready to spend time with my husband!

I got a second job!  It's at Summit Health as an LPN.  Summit Health is a company that contracts out for clinics (like flu clinics, wellness clinics, etc.)  I love this, because I can pick up or turn down any clinic.  I am not obligated to a specific schedule!  Easy job + Flexible schedule= No problem!

We also have big news coming up... But I can't say yet!! I don't want to jinx anything. :)

We went climbing in Joe's Valley over the weekend! It was windy but pretty warm and it was perfect rock!! Sandstone is great to climb on! It was a nice sneak peek of what's to come this summer with our time off from school.

Also, my best friend is having a baby!! She is due at the end of summer and I am so excited to be an Aunt again to a cute little girl!!

Our honeymoon is a little less than 4 weeks away!! So excited to sit on the beach in Mexico with my love.

Moral of the story: this summer is going to rock.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you wrote your BFF is having a baby! :) And I can't believe your lovers vacation is only 4 weeks away! That is insane, it came so fast! It will be great to finally find out what all the fuss over coitus is...ya know since you guys have never experienced that ;)

    ReplyDelete