Last week was National Parks Week, so you could go to any National Park for FREE! Jeff and I are outdoor enthusiasts, so we were not going to pass this up! If nothing else, it was a good excuse to HAVE to go!
I worked Thursday night until 5:00 AM on Friday and then came home! We were packed and ready to go by 6:00 AM - we were off to Moab! Jeff drove while I snoozed for 3.5 hours. We went to Arches National Park! We hiked 10 miles by 3:00 PM. It was so amazing! We had such a great time just escaping! It's so nice to have that freedom. We can just pack up and go for the weekend and have adventures. I'm also just so glad we share our love for the outdoors.
Moab was a very busy place last weekend so there was NO affordable lodging left. So we drove to Price to stay for the night! Our plan was to go rock climbing in American Fork Canyon on Saturday, but we were pretty pooped. So instead we went hiking in IKEA. So fun. We just walked around and bought hot dogs for Jeff and a cinnamon bun for me.
Such a wonderful weekend... it doesn't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment