We are so excited and thankful to be expecting a baby in April!
I always thought I would tell Jeff in a fun way when I found out I was pregnant. I thought it would be such a fun thing to do! But when I got my first positive pregnancy test, he had just left the house. So, naturally, I went against everything I had set out and called him up, happily announcing he was going to be a DAD!
I am 12 weeks, as of yesterday. Such a happy milestone for many reasons. One, our risk of miscarriage is now much lower. Two, I am nearing the end of the first trimester and I am hoping this also means I am nearing the end of sickness. I have had no appetite and have felt queasy most days, all day long.
I am already showing, although most people don't notice. I just look like I ate a few too many desserts haha! I cannot wear my jeans- it's been that way for a couple weeks. I haven't gained any weight yet, though.
Also, I think I felt the baby move just yesterday. It was a very light little flutter right after I rolled onto my tummy. It was a sensation I had never felt before, so I can't imagine what else it might have been! :)
We can't wait to find out if our baby is a boy or girl! And we can't wait to have an ultrasound that shows more than a little baby bean! Such an exciting and fun time in our lives, we are looking forward to all of the new experiences in store.
So excited for you guys! Looking forward to many more baby posts ;)
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooo..... excited!!!!
ReplyDelete