Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fitness Progress 5

Wooooah, did I fall off the wagon a bit with all the house stuff going on. We listed our house on July 31st and officially closed August 27th. In less than 30 days, we packed, stored, organized, and cleaned our house while hunting for and moving into a new one. Unfortunately work and school continue no matter how busy life is! So my gym time fell off quite a bit. I still went but only once or twice a week. My diet wasn't all that great either. But I tried the best I felt I could!

I still took a progress picture, and I actually see muscle growth, so that's keeping me motivated! I can't wait to see more transformation as I get back in the swing of things.

Soooo my Goal Progress:
1. My pull-ups and push-ups are the same as last month, maintaining!
2. I'm following JEFFTAT, but with how sporadic I've been, I'm going to start fresh again on week 4.
3. No meal prep has been happening, but I have been limiting my sweets and exhibiting good self-control with portions!
4. Failing at 6x a week, but I will get back there now that I've settled in and found a new gym.
5. Sadly, no mountain biking.

Depressing goal breakdown, but everyone hits bumps in the road. Just have to keep pushing forward and carry on!

New Goals:
I'm going to keep last month's goals and try again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment