Wednesday, August 21, 2019

20 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #2

We are so excited to be at the halfway point to meeting our next son. We can't wait!

I have had a great pregnancy so far. I was very tired and queasy for the first 12-13 weeks, but that has completely subsided. I get queasy if I don't eat frequently enough, but that is all. My energy is back and I am so happy!

Movement: I started feeling movement at around 13 weeks, Jeff felt movement at 18 weeks. And just today I could SEE movement on my belly!

We found out he was a boy at 11 weeks thanks to genetic testing. We are scheduled for the anatomy scan ultrasound in 2 days. We are excited to see him again!

We are pondering names... Right now it's a toss-up between Parker and Benjamin. We love both names and can't seem to decide which one is the right name for this baby. Mason is a fan of the name Benjamin Parker Andreason.

Cravings: I haven't had any strong cravings. Just loving fruit, especially chilled fruit!

I've had lower back pain for a few weeks, and lately I've had foot pain. Not sleeping so great because my hips get sore and I have to pee so much. Overall, I feel great though!

1 comment: