The holiday break was so wonderful! It was great to just relax and have fun! It was much needed and long anticipated!
Christmas:
First we went to the Patterson Christmas Party! So much fun! We had a sandwich bar and homemade gifts! It is so fun seeing what everyone made. We made inspirational picture frames for everyone. :) Homemade Christmas is a recently added tradition and I think it makes Christmas much more fun for adults. Plus, that eliminates SO much Christmas shopping!
Then we went to the Andreason Christmas Party! Always a good time! We had drinks and sandwiches (apparently great families think alike!) and Santa came to visit like always. Good food and even better company - you can't go wrong!
Next we went to an Ugly Sweater/White Elephant/Housewarming Party hosted by our good friends Brad and Leah. They put on such a fun night! We played ping pong. We ate pizza, cookies, brownies (yummmm) and exchanged hilarious white elephant gifts! Leah and Brad gifted the leg lamp - so awesome. We gifted a stuffed football remote and it sounded like whoever got it was going to put it to great use!
And last but not least, we went to a Christmas Cocktail Party. Chris and Tracy were amazing hosts! We had homemade bread (best I've ever had!), cheese, cookies, fruit, pigs in a blanket (they even made blankets without pigs just for me!) and of course COCKTAILS! Delicious cocktails too! I can't remember the names of any of the ones I had, but they were all so good. We played a riveting game of catch phrase at the end of the night! I love that game.
New Year's:
We hosted a New Year's Party! We played Minute-to-Win-it style games. It was a ping-pong ball booty shakin', cup stackin', paper bag bitin' good time. Hahaha! I made cake batter muddy buddies and OMG... they are so good and addictive! It was great to ring in 2013 with some of our favorite people. I danced for the first 5 minutes of the new year! You should try it next year - it was phenomenal.
**Clearly, blogger is malfunctioning because it will not allow me to upload photos this morning. Sooo... boring old paragraphs for now, I suppose.**
Guess what... only 53 more days ------>
ReplyDelete