I can't believe it! 2013 is flying by!
I am so excited to see how it all comes together!
I am also excited to hear Jeff's vows. (We are writing our own)
I can't wait to try the cake, and I am hoping it only goes in my mouth. *Fingers crossed*
I am thrilled to have a good reason for Jeff to dance with me!
I am ahead of myself and already looking forward to making our wedding album on Shutterfly.
I met our photographer/videographer on Friday. He took my Bridal photos. It was so great! We did them at the capitol building. I am ashamed to say I had never been there. It was gorgeous and I am anxiously waiting to see how they turned out! I really like the photographer. He has a LOT of experience and was super nice. You could definitely tell he knew what he was doing; he was adjusting things on his camera that I didn't even know existed.
I will be sending out invitations next week! Eeeek!! Seriously?! That makes it so super real... Like now, most people don't know when or where to show up and so if the day came, well it wouldn't really happen. I'm very excited to send them out for that reason; and because, they are home-designed using photoshop and the skills of one of my good friends, Amber. We saved so much money doing it this way AND got the exact invitations we wanted. The wedding invitation companies just can't compete. It was literally 40 cents each with envelopes. The companies were charging $4.00 each withOUT envelopes.
For reals though, I am just super STOKED about the honeymoon. I. CANNOT. WAIT. But I guess I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment